This is a repost from our Friends at the EdUi Conference.
Put the “U” in edUi! EdUi Call for Proposals
We all know what elements are the most important to any conference experience: The speakers!
You are what makes edUi the amazing event that it has been in past years, and we need you to help edUi keep up the great pace.
Share your stories of success (or failure, which can come with its own kind of success). Share your expertise about user experience design, web design and development. Commiserate about the challenges you’ve faced and celebrate your triumphs with your peers from higher education, libraries and museums.
Preference is given to presentations that offer practical methods and ready-to-use techniques and tools.
You can look at our programs from previous years for inspiration (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) or come up with something so totally fresh and mind-blowing and new that we can’t possibly imagine this year’s conference without it.
Deadline for Proposals: May 3, 2013
Conference dates: Nov. 4-6, 2013
Why Speak @ edUi?
- Because you’ve got a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with your peers. (Don’t argue with us. We know it’s true.)
- It looks great on your resume.
- Everyone who submits a proposal gets 10% off registration.
- Speakers attend for free!*
- *Speakers are responsible for travel and lodging.
What is edUi?
- edUi is a conference for web professionals serving colleges, universities, libraries, and museums.
- Focusing on the universal methods and tools of user interface and interaction design, as well as the unique challenges of producing websites and applications for large institutions, edUi is a perfect opportunity for web professionals at institutions of learning—including higher education, K-12 schools, libraries, museums, government, and local and regional businesses—to develop skills and share ideas.
- edUi 2013 will take place November 4-6 in Richmond, VA.