Nominations Are Closed. Thanks.
Two years ago, the first uWeb Steering Committee was elected. Last year 3 members stepped down and 3 new members were voted on. Now, it’s time to do it again. The majority of the steering committee member is replaced each year to keep the group innovative, iterative, diverse and sustainable.
So, do you know someone who would be excellent at helping shape the future of our web presence and our digital communications here at UVA? Is that someone you?
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- Nominations Start: Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014
- Nominations End: Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014
Some points of interest:
- You may nominate yourself
- You may nominate others (up to five people)
- Nominees will be contacted for their consent before voting begins
- Term: Dec 2014 to Dec 2015
- All UVA employees are eligible
- We will be electing three steering committee seats
- Elections will be held, online, in November, for one week, after all nominees have been confirmed
The Mission of uWeb can be found:
More about uWeb elections can be found:
411 about current steering committee members:
- John Rhea, Valerie Harness and Ray Nedzel are stepping off the committee at the end of the current term.
- Lauren McSwain-Starrett, of ITS, and Jonelle Kinback of University Communications, are remaining on the steering committee for the next term.
- Three newly elected members will join the uWeb Steering Committee in December 2014 and serve until at least one term, until December 2015.
- Ted Gayle is the uWeb Steering Committee coordinator.
Need more information Contact Ted Gayle, or any member of the current uWeb Steering Committee.