As we are nearing the LSP Conference it is time once again for uWeb Steering Committee elections, and time for John, Lauren and Jonelle Kinback to step down. Committee members help organize monthly events such as social lunches, show and tells, design/ux best practices, technical how tos, etc. as well as organize the uWeb track at the LSP conference. We have three openings this year, if you know someone who would be excellent at helping shape the future of our web presence and our digital communications here at UVA please nominate them!
Nominations will run through November 10. Nominees will be announced during the uWeb track of the LSP conference.
Some points of interest:
* You may nominate yourself
* You may nominate others (up to five people)
* Nominees will be contacted for their consent before voting begins
* Term: Dec 2015 to Dec 2016
* All UVA employees are eligible
* We will be electing three steering committee seats
* Elections will be held, online, in November, for one week, after all nominees have been confirmed
* Remaining on the Steering Committee for 2016 is Starrie Williamson and Allison Ruffner